Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Training Design Final Proposal

The Durango HS Running Coach and I had a really cool little tech chat for about an hour today - he emailed me suggestions, I threw them into Illustrator, more suggestions, etc, etc and we wound up with this as the final logo he is going to use in his proposal for his training program. His initial want of a "strong" logo was maintained in the pyramid and hexagon geometry, while the interlocking Ds are a takeoff from the old XC jerseys, so maintained some tradition with that. The duranGOdemons was also kind of a neat way to separate the text without spaces. Not sure the final was my personal favorite, but it was a really quick evolution (from Friday-Tuesday) that I think was only made possible by what I took away from the design classes in the last few months. Not sure how many of you guys are more into the logo/branding side of things, but it's more of my background so thought I'd share. This stuff gets me excited!
 Original 6 six^
Preference for the hex design, Requested that "endurance" be added in^
 Narrowing it down even more before the final interlocking D's were added, as seen up top.


No comments:

Post a Comment