Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Kim Reflection

Upon reflecting on Kim's presentation, I realized that I need to stress the importantance of effectively communicating information. As Kim pointed out, this doesn't just involve having a lot of information or performing a million tests. Information must be given in a concise manner, as to not bore the receiver. Creating visually appealing data sets and presentation styles is just important as the information itself! It was good to be able to hear this from someone as experienced as Kim and to be able to take a look into what she does for a living.

I can apply this to my project in many different ways but I think that the most important is graphically communicating my ideas effectively. I need to focus on my use of graphics and hierarchy and how they affect the readability of what I am presenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment